New Years' Eve Event Description
Experience the ultimate in New Year's Eve revelry and take advantage of the 11th Annual Official Party Pass - Meatpacking District! Why go to one party when you can join in the celebration at the most exclusive nightclubs, lounges and restaurants MePa (Meatpacking District to those in the know) has to offer!
Walk along the district’s cobblestone streets and mix and mingle with socialites, tastemakers, and A-listers alike. The area’s 20 square-block radius is one of NYC’s trendiest social scenes and is often referred to as a celebrity playground. For those familiar with New York nightlife, you’ve grown to expect the latest and greatest DJs, impeccable service and luxe décor when partying in MePa.
The Meatpacking District Party Pass puts the swankiest spots in the hottest area of the city all onto one itinerary for New Year’s Eve 2014! Gain entry into the world of velvet-roped nightlife exclusivity along with all the NYE perks and amenities at your beckon call:
Where will you be midnight? Wherever it is, join in the revelry with a live countdown to 2014 along with a champagne toast!
The venues included with the 2014 Meatpacking Party Pass are:
Meatpacking Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity rules. If upon arrival at a particular location, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens. Make sure you are on the VIP line.Capacity may be deemed full, if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines. Please be patient. Also, please note that venues marked with asterisks ** indicate that they are in high demand. Choose your itinerary accordingly.
New Years' Eve Ticket DetailsBack to Top
- Access to Meatpacking District - NYC's most exclusive neighborhood starting at 8pm
- Complimentary General Admission to multiple venues
- Enjoy premium top shelf open bar from 9pm - 2am (times vary per location)
- Festive NYE party favors available at each venue
- Live DJ NYE 2014 countdown
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Ability to party hop until 4am. (end times vary per location)
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of each venue - additional charge at each venue)
- Transportation is not provided and the responsibility of the ticket holder
- Access to Artichoke Basille's Pizza starting at 8pm
- Well Open Bar from 9pm-2am
- Enjoy pizza from the hottest spot in the Meatpacking District!
- Live Feed of the Times Square NYE Ball Drop
- Midnight champagne toast
- Festive NYE party favors
- You must purchase a Party Pass Ticket in conjunction with this ticket. Add On tickets are not available for purchase on their own.
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of venue - additional charge not included with ticket)
- For a full listing of menu items, please visit http://newyearsevecentral.com/events/Artichoke-Basilles-Pizza-Bar-New-Years-Eve-2014
Music & CrowdBack to Top
Dress CodeBack to Top
Dress to impress. New Year's Eve festive!
AgeBack to Top