New Years' Eve Event Description
Experience the ultimate in posh New Year's Eve revelry in NYC and take advantage of the Meatpacking District’s 11th Annual Official Party Pass. Why go to one party when you can join in the celebration at the most exclusive nightclubs, lounges and restaurants the city has to offer? It’s gonna be one wild night of NYE revelry, featuring some of NYC’s hottest NYE destinations.
The Meatpacking District Party Pass puts the swankiest spots in the hottest area of the city all onto one itinerary for New Year’s Eve 2015. Gain entry into the world of velvet-roped nightlife exclusivity along with all the NYE perks and amenities at your beck and call at NYC’s hottest nightlife destinations:
- The Chester at Gansevoort Meatpacking - Nestled in the renowned Gansevoort Hotel, The Chester’s inspired menu and chic design, coupled with a fashionably relaxed ambiance, draws NYC partiers with an advanced nightlife tastes. Infused with the glitz of the Meatpacking neighborhood yet radiating an alluring low-key atmosphere, The Chester is this New Year’s perfect locale to revel in cool, high-energy style.
- The Venue at 409 - From the nightlife masters behind FINALE, Catch, SL and The General, comes The Venue at 409, the latest in a line of trendy nightlife “it” spots helmed by the EMM Group. Sophistication meets sizzling fun at New York’s The Venue at 409, a luxury event space and the latest entry in Meatpacking’s super-posh nightlife.
- STK - For late night glamour, travel the Meatpacking District's beautiful cobblestone streets to STK a sleek steakhouse-turned-uber-lounge.At the top of the A-list, as the ultimate Meatpacking hotspot, STK wants to spoil you with two levels of inviting party space delivering an altogether intoxicating New Year's party. An indisputable nightlife standout in this famed playground for the rich and famous, STK has all the NYE glamour and VIP amenities wrapped up in NYE party splendor.
- Artichoke Basil Pizza - New York City’s favorite dining hub and nightlife destination, Artichoke Basille’s Pizza and Bar, is small and cozy, but this year’s New Year’s Eve party is going to be a huge sensation, like Artichoke Pizza’s world-famous pizza pies.
- Griffin - Fly high this New Year’s Eve from the moment you step foot in The Griffin—a New York City nightlife staple favored by the city’s jet-set crowd and frequented by top fashion and entertainment moguls. From the second you step through the massive doors out onto the wooden herringbone floor, The Griffin escorts you back in time with plush velvet couches, gorgeous crystal chandeliers that sparkle in the amber light and lofty vaulted ceilings all reminiscent of the opulent Gilded Age. The Griffin plays host to NYC’s fashion, creative, and social elite and radiates the classy luxury embodied by its dapper crowd and the swanky neighborhood.
No matter which venue you’re at, you’ll be privy to premium open bars from 9pm-2am, so you’ll enjoy the city’s best libations along with its best party people. Plus, delectable foods will avail you at each locale, and live DJs will be spinning Top 40, Hip Hop, House, and Mash Up, so you’ll be living it up in style as you hop from destination bar to destination bar. A live countdown and complimentary champagne toast will ring in the New Year, so settle in to your favorite spot and get ready to count down to a great New Year with this amazing multi-venue party package.
Where will you be midnight? Wherever it is, you’ll be living large in the world’s best city, NYC. This New Year’s, party it up in style with the Meatpacking Official Party Pass. This is one night of carousing you don’t want to miss: Tasteful. Elegant. Refined. AKA, a night on the town custom tailored for someone like you.
Tickets subject to change until 12/30/14
*****Calling all party-goers! Purchasing ANY ticket to this event enables you to keep the night alive at the biggest New Years Eve After Party the city has to offer! Included with your ticket purchase, you will receive a complimentary After Party Pass valued at $35 that caters to the elite, offering admission to Griffin starting at 2am!*****
New Years' Eve Ticket DetailsBack to Top
- Access to Meatpacking District - NYC's most exclusive neighborhood starting at 8pm
- Complimentary General Admission to multiple venues
- Enjoy premium top shelf open bar from 9pm - 2am (times vary per location)
- Festive NYE party favors available at each venue
- Live DJ NYE 2014 countdown
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Ability to party hop until 4am. (end times vary per location)
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of each venue - additional charge at each venue)
- Transportation is not provided and the responsibility of the ticket holder
- Included with your ticket purchase is a complimentary After-Party pass to Griffin, a $35 value
Music & CrowdBack to Top
Dress CodeBack to Top
Dress to impress. New Year's Eve festive!
AgeBack to Top