Chic nightclub meets lively sports bar this New Year’s Eve at Bounce Downtown—the premier sporting club located in New York’s Flatiron District. For the winning match-up of upscale luxury and game-time energy, venture over to NYC’s Bounce Downtown to celebrate your New Year’s Eve in style. Buy a ticket for the 2016 New Years party at Bounce. Event Highlights: -5-hour premium open bar -Exclusive live DJ performance -Complimentary champagne toast -Complimentary early evening appetizers
A favorite amongst New York’s high-rollers, Bounce Downtown is the most glamorous choice for a New Year’s Eve event that unites all of your favorite party elements while adding a sophisticated sporty twist. With a gorgeous crowd, 5 hours of premium free-flowing libations at the open bar, complimentary early evening appetizers and an incredible live DJ spinning some of the hottest Hip Hop, Top 40 and Dance mixes throughout the night, you’ll be ready to end this year with a bang and start the New Year afresh. Bounce has ingeniously paired your neighborhood sports bar with an upscale nightclub making it the premier establishment for watching the Ball Drop from walls decorated with flat screen TVs while partying in style. Commemorate the New Year with a complimentary champagne toast and party favors on the house as you chant along with the crowd for the live countdown to midnight. For guests with box seat taste, choose from any one of Bounce Downtown’s VIP Package offerings to get access to exclusive seating and private Table and Bottle Service.
Located in the heart of the Flatiron district, Bounce Downtown is the newest kid on the block, but has taken over like an old pro. Red velvet ropes will guide your entry into this A-list magnet of a venue. You’re in the city of lights, and Bounce Downtown is aglow with dimmed lighting that will help you get your head in the New Year’s Eve party game. At 4,000 square-feet, and featuring cutting-edge designs, this lounge and restaurant is your ticket to first-class, sporty NYE excitement. Just steps away from the iconic Flatiron Building and the gorgeous Madison Square Park, you’ll see why stars come to this NYC spot to truly have it all.
If you want to know what it’s like to party like Ne-Yo, Mario Lopez and Jim Jones-- all of whom have been spotted at this hip Flatiron District go-to, then Bounce Downtown is the place you need to go this New Year’s Eve.
General Admission Ticket Details
- Premium open bar 9pm-2am
- Live DJ performance
- Complimentary Midnight Champagne Toast
- Complimentary festive NYE party favors
- Televised view of Ball Drop and DJ NYE 2017 countdown
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of venue - additional charge not included with ticket
Seated VIP Ticket Details
- All general admission benefits (including open bar) plus...
- Enjoy reserved nightclub seating (GA ticket holders stand)
- Each Seated VIP ticket holders shall have a reserved seat for the entire event
- Only persons holding Seated VIP tickets may use reserved seating
- Seated VIP tickets accommodate individuals and any size group (no minimums required – pending availability)
- There is no bottle or cocktail service for Seated VIP ticket holders
- Priority admission by separate VIP line
Ultra VIP Ticket Details
- All general admission benefits (including open bar) plus…
- Enjoy reserved nightclub seating (GA ticket holders standing room only)
- Bottle service and mixers at your table (quantity depends on group size – please refer to bottle chart for specific information)
- Bottle service tables will be staffed with servers for bottle service. For open bar drinks, please access any of the open bars.
- Bottle service gratuity is a mandatory charge paid to the venue on the night of the event. It is NOT included in the ticket price.
- Each guest at a Ultra VIP table must be a Ultra VIP ticket holder (ticket price is per person)
- Priority admission by separate VIP line
- Table sizes accommodate groups of 4 or more (pending availability)
- If you do not see a table size that suits your group, please call for more information.
|Table size for 4||1||1|
|Table size for 5||1||1|
|Table size for 8||2||2|
|Table size for 10||2||2|
|Table size for 15 (club seating)||4||4|
Platinum VIP Ticket Details
All general admission ticket benefits (including open bar).
Enjoy reserved table seating (GA ticket holders stand).
Bottle service and mixers at your table (quantity depends on group size – please refer to the bottle chart for specific information).
Table Bottle service sections will be staffed with servers who will be available to assist you upon request for additional drinks. Please feel free to use any of the Open Bars.
Bottle service gratuity is a charge paid to the venue on the night of the event. It is NOT included in the ticket price.
Each guest at a Platinum VIP table must be a Platinum VIP ticket holder (ticket price is per person).
VIP admission granted via a separate priority line.
If you do not see a table option that accommodates your group size, please call 212-255-4223 for more information.
Going outside to smoke is not guaranteed and will be determined by NYPD during the event.
|Table size for 4||1||2|
|Table size for 5||1||2|
|Table size for 8||3||2|
|Table size for 10||3||2|
|Table size for 15 (club seating)||5||4|
After 12:30 Admission Ticket Details
- Includes entry to the venue starting at 12:30am
- Premium open bar until 2am
- Featuring a live DJ performance
Complimentary Buffet Stations 9pm-11:30pm.
Beer Braised Short Ribs of Beef with a Green Peppercorn and Pommery Mustard Sauce
Za’atar Spiced Grilled Chicken Thighs with Harissa Spiked Labneh
Red Quinoa Salad with Butternut Squash, Apple, Radish, Currants, Pecans, Red Onion, and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Cavatappi with Red Wine Braised Mushrooms, Thyme, and a Touch of Cream
Sauteed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic, and Crushed Red Pepper
Salt Roasted Banana Fingerling Potatoes with Black Truffles
* Menu subject to change without notice.