Treat yourself to the ultimate, one-of-a-kind Times Square New Year's Eve experience with the renowned Annual Official Times Square Ball Drop Party Pass, now in its 14th year. Party like a true New Yorker with this multi-event NYE ticket that accesses not one but many exclusive parties in and around bustling Times Square - you’ll be party-hopping like nightlife royalty all the way to next year.•General Admission tickets to multiple events.
• Feel free to party hop all night long - go to one or go to all. The choice is yours.
• Live performances by superhot DJs spinning a variety of your favorite beats including Top 40, Hip Hop, House, Dance.•Free Drinks. Access to 5 or 6 hour Open Bars (Free Drinks at Open Bar, start time and end times of open bar may vary by venue)
•Free Food. Limited passed hors d’oeuvres or mini buffet served in early evening (menus at each venue vary)
• Live countdown and champagne toast at midnight in each venue
• Access to VIP lines at each venueThis New Year’s Eve, Times Square, epicenter of the largest, most highly anticipated NYE celebration the world over, will be your party playground with the incomparable Official Times Square Party Pass. The Party Pass puts you in the midst of the bright lights, big city ambiance and the electric energy of Times Square while allowing you to step out of the cold, onto the VIP line, and into some of the hottest parties in the area.
Times Square Party Pass Places -- Access past NYPD Barricades:
Your New Year’s Party Pass gets you into Times Square and will take you to full throttle night clubs, cool and sophisticated lounges, and mega-watt entertainment centers. Each NYE event is an all-out bash offering the drinks, music, dancing, crowd, and vibe of a New Year’s party made in NYC-heaven. And with the exclusive opportunity to access past the barricades while party hopping, you might be able to catch a coveted LIVE view of the Waterford Crystal Ball Drop, the supreme symbol of New Year’s Eve since 1907. The Times Square Party Pass itinerary and included venues will be provided shortly.Three Ticket Options:
With one pass, you can have it all and get a taste of the variety of the world-renowned nightlife and entertainment New York’s Times Square has to offer. Three ticket options with different start times allows you to choose just how big to make this NYE night: tickets with the earlier start time offer more venues in the Times Square Party Pass package. But no matter which ticket you opt for, this exclusive, all-inclusive mega-event is jam-packed with perks and awesome amenities.Get More Events for Less:
If purchased separately, the events and venues included in the Times Square Party Pass ticket package would have a face value of $1000. For a fraction of the face value, the Pass will allow you to step out and bask in the thrilling energy of dazzling Times Square while touring some of NYC’s hottest parties, making for a truly spectacular New Year’s in New York. The Times Square Party Pass itinerary and included venues will be provided shortly.
Things to Know:
• Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity rules. If upon arrival at a particular location, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens.
• Make sure you are on the VIP line.
• Capacity may be deemed full if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines.
• The time on your ticket is the entry time into the VENUE. Make sure if you are a Times Square Party Pass holder you enter the Times Square area by 8:30 pm. Due to NYPD and TSA crowd control, access to the area is not guaranteed.
• Your Times Square Party Pass gains you access to Times Square on 12/31/17. Please make sure to have your ticket with you at all times when entering and at each event. You must also show it to Times Square security, if necessary.
• Access in and around Times Square controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM (depending on event start time) and 12:15AM-2:00AM. Admittance restrictions may be in place during the Ball Drop (11:30 PM - 12:15 AM). Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30 pm.
• Transportation between venues is not included with ticket purchase and is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Times Square is a pedestrian only zone on NYE.
A LIVE VIEW OF THE ball Drop is not guaranteed with this ticket. Large crowds are expected and NYPD may prevent access and exiting from venues or street locations during the time that the ball drops.
Tickets for Ball Drop Party Pass are not currently on sale, but will be soon.
To receive email notification when tickets go on sale, please complete this form.