Give your family a mega-sized New York City New Year’s Eve in Times Square with the top-rated Annual Official Times Square Ball Drop Party Pass, currently in its 14th year running. This multi-party New Year’s ticket will have you and your family party hopping from one fun, all-ages Times Square venue to another, giving you the ultimate taste of the excitement and family-friendly revelry that NYC’s Times Square has to offer.
• General Admission tickets to multiple events including entertainment complexes, restaurants, and more.
• Party hop all night long to sample a variety of venues or stay at one place.
• Live DJs spinning you and your family’s favorite tunes including Top 40, Hip Hop, Dance.
• Free Drinks. Access to 5 or 6 hour Open Bars for adults over 21 and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages for under 21’s. (Free Drinks at Open Bar, start time and end times of open bar may vary by venue)
• Free Food. Limited passed hors d’oeuvres or mini buffet served in early evening (menus at each venue vary)
• Live countdown and champagne toast (for 21 and over adults) at midnight in each venue
• Admission to VIP lines at each event
Make this NYE the ultimate festive adventure for the whole family in NYC’s Times Square, the centerpiece of New Year’s celebration across the globe. As millions gather and tune in from around the world, the Official Times Square Party Pass will put you at the very heart of the unmatched NYE action, letting you experience the dazzle and buzz of Times Square on NYE while offering a variety of family-friendly events packed with fun and festivities.
Times Square Party Pass Places -- Access past NYPD Barricades
Experience the best all-ages NYE events that Times Square has to offer with the New Year’s Eve Party Pass. Join in fun-filled recreations like bowling and arcade games at a world-renowned entertainment mega-plex, have a good time at a delectable restaurant destination, or catch a family-friendly movie at a premier cine-plex. No matter which events you choose, the Party Pass delivers the excitement, entertainment, and amenities that will delight the whole family. The Family Party Pass includes exclusive, sought-after access to the barricaded area and, as you make your way to yet another fun Times Square party, you might even catch an envious glimpse of the legendary Waterford Crystal Ball Drop, the ultimate New Years Eve tradition since 1907. A full itinerary and Party Pass venues will be presented shortly.
Three Ticket Options
In addition to a wide selection of NYE events and venues, the Times Square Party Pass also offers three ticket options with various start times. Earlier start time tickets include more venues so you can decide which is right for you and your family. Whichever ticket option you choose, the Party Pass package offers the most sought-after all-ages venues in the Times Square area and the all-included, multi-event tickets are guaranteed to satisfy your NYE party wishes.
Get More Events for Less
With a slew of amazing events offered - totaling $1000 in face value if purchased individually - the Times Square Party Pass delivers a supersized NYE multi-event party for a fragment of its price value. Revel in the electric energy and high spirit of Times Square on NYE and explore New York’s top-rated venues and destinations – this will be an unforgettable NYE celebration for the whole family.
Things to Know:
• Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity rules. If upon arrival at a particular location, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens.
• Make sure you are on the VIP line.
• Capacity may be deemed full if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines.
• The time on your ticket is the entry time into the VENUE. Make sure if you are a Times Square Party Pass holder you enter the Times Square area by 8:30 pm. Due to NYPD and TSA crowd control, access to the area is not guaranteed.
• Your Times Square Party Pass gains you access to Times Square on 12/31/17. Please make sure to have your ticket with you at all times when entering and at each event. You must also show it to Times Square security, if necessary.
• Access in and around Times Square controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM (depending on event start time) and 12:15AM-2:00AM. Admittance restrictions may be in place during the Ball Drop (11:30 PM - 12:15 AM). Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30 pm.
• Transportation between venues is not included with ticket purchase and is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Times Square is a pedestrian only zone on NYE.
A LIVE VIEW OF THE ball Drop is not guaranteed with this ticket. Large crowds are expected and NYPD may prevent access and exiting from venues or street locations during the time that the ball drops.
Tickets for Ball Drop Family Party Pass are not currently on sale, but will be soon.
To receive email notification when tickets go on sale, please complete this form.